Sponsor

Site Build It!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

How to Write Your "About Me" in Your Blog




When people read your About Me, several questions run through their mind:

"Who the hell are you?"
"What the hell can you do?"
"What's in it for me?"
"How to talk to you, just in case?"

Yes, I know what you're thinking. You want to be different, creative and unique to stick into the mind of your readers. But there's a fine line between different and deranged. Blogging is different compared to your social network like MySpace, FaceBook or Friendster. Even so, leaving question marks (without answering one bit) in social network have become obsolete. You can be creative, but build trust and show credibility also.

Anyway, back to blogging. The reason being so is because people want to know from who they're reading. You need to build trust and credibility. Picture yourself reading some tips on how to become a player, but the About Me is kind of blurry, you'll hesitate to take the advice and go to the more established PUA sites (pickup artists).

Here's a simple example:

(Who the hell are you?) Hey... I’m Ronin Maulana and I write GoBlog and PujanggaCinta = scholar of love (What's in it for me?) to help dudes to be successful with women. Currently work as a tutor around Jakarta, been teaching in school and giving talks in seminars on acquiring the love of their lives. I started PujanggaCinta in 2004 and GoBlog in 2006 (What the hell can you do?) to help dudes deal with their obstacle in finding "the one". In college, I studied Psychology, did all sorts of business and involved in creative writing. (How to talk to you, just in case?) To contact me, check out my email below and I welcome any thoughts or opinions on this site. Peace...

1 comment:

Sean C said...

Please remove this image. It is inappropriate for this post consider this is a brother and sister. Also, I suggest in the future that you credit the photographs when you lift them from another site.